There's a fang of loneliness in my heart as its nearing Aidilfitri this year, and that tiny little space is as empty as the roads in my 'kampungs' Shah Alam and KL. I settled my Raya shopping only 1 day before THE day, that itself proved the level of unexcited-ness I have now compared to how I used to be for the past 23 years. I had amazing Ramadhan though, hope He will accept all our deeds,doas and ibadah performed in that month. Amin.
Yes, I'm always the happiest girl when it comes to Raya. I know the fact my family is small, I don't have kampungs nor dozens of cousins and saudara-mara like my friends' do but at 24 I start to envy them. I'm the happiest just being with my small chaos loud crazy loving family and awesome circle of friends but somehow there's a need to have more.
I don't know what is THAT extra more I'm yearning for but I know I need THAT.
Nevertheless, I'm grateful to have what I have and to be where I am with who I am now and all thanks to Him and all His blessings.
I would like to wish all Muslims around the world and all Malaysian a happy SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI, maaf zahir batin.
![]() |
| 1 of the little things that I do before Raya:) |
p/s: Please be safe on the road and eat modestly, do keep that duit raya coming in coz Kak Cheda ain't giving any this year since the law itself states a chambering student has no salary but we are only given allowance so kids try again next year ok? hehehe.



No comments:
Post a Comment