Saturday, August 11, 2012

I miss writing!


I hate to see the condition of my blog, it looks like a haunted place since it has been abandoned for moons already. I have so many things (like crazy many!) to share and write but all of them are stuck in my head with 1001 other things that come with the title as a pupil I’m living with for the last 7 months. In between office, courts, here and there I find myself rather settled on my comfy bed at the end of the day rather than facing my laptop. It’s so tiring you know, not just for my eyes (facing the PC, damn thick books and cases) but emotionally tired as well because never had I have to work for straight 9 months without any leaves (exception to weekends, public holidays because all that flew in a blink).

Now days, life is no more about rainbow and butterflies, adult life is very dull and sad. Given any chance I prefer my student’s life over anything else. I’m willing to continue my studies until the highest level but at this age everything comes with responsibility and it’s about time for a 24 years old to give back to the people that matters the most to us, our parents and family.  Yes I love the fact that I’m chasing my dream (the one that I had since I was 7 although back then I don’t even know what a lawyer does) and am this close to be a litigator myself by its not the profession that suck but the life as a litigator is....Basically there’s no life for us (litigators) at least for the first 10 years of us trying to build your career or set up our own firm (InsyaAllah). 


In short I have so much respect for those who can juggle their career and personal life wonderfully at this stage regardless what lines are they in, I have few friends getting engaged and married end of this year and early next year. This left me wondering, why can’t I be like them or positively I like to believe Allah is waiting for the right time to put all the pieces in its places.



Going to end this entry with some mouth watering pictures from our iftar!


Dinner with Shrekians at Chilis while cheering for LCW!Lovely moment after months:)

I miss my coffee badly this Ramadhan!

Cheers to me for another day without rice this month!

No comments: