Sunday, August 19, 2012

Ms. Super Picky.

Rox and Sarah are the latest to join the rest of my friends who think omg-cheda-you-are-super damn picky-about food-I-never-met-someone as gila and choosy-as-you are!

To be honest I get that a lot, my sister and I definitely get that from Ayah because he's very very particular about what he eats and how he wants his foods to be.

Some even said I'm the fat girl who eat the less they ever known in their life. I don't eat much or lavishly but when I love something I stick to the same thing forever, like seriously FOREVER and keep ordering the same thing and never that kind who likes to try new stuff.

I personally think I'm completely normal. But hey which gila people think he/she is gila?hahaha.

Well this entry is obviously about food, going to share my Iftar sessions with them this year:)







Delicious with the babes:)




















Buka puasa with the whole Mix.Fm gang, happy to meet JD & Dilly again. Brought Rox because she managed to fast for the 1st time this year, for 2 full weeks.Not bad huh? :) We had a great night indeed.




Kenny Rogers with the girls and Damai-ians, I've tried mac and cheese for the 1st time in my life and I LOVE IT!Now my 3 side dishes no more only mash potatoes,hehe.









Chilis with The Shrekkians, would be lovely if ALL can join though :')

*Rasa lapar tak?*




No comments: