Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I'm a sloth.




Been in a sabbatical unintentionally, geez feel like ages since the last time I log in here. Its been so long that I almost forgot what is my password, and I actually took few minutes to scroll and find which button should I click to post a new entry. Seriously!I miss the feeling of wanting to write something, posting pictures and put up all my recent exciting updates because the truth is there were so many things happened in between posts. For starter I am no more a pupil of SBR & Co, the unmotivated jobless who is counting the last 3 days before my call. Catch up soon, I promise! So much to write so I need to list down first before I forgot all of them and become sloth lazy all over again. Hey check out the invitation card for my call,courtesy of Nadea.



No comments: