I've had a fair share of happiness and not so happy events throughout 2012, yet I failed to complete my main resolution therefore I'll strive to do it this year;that is to finish reading the translation of Al-Quran. Been reading without any understanding can be quite sad no? Will work hard for it, pray that this year I will be a better Muslimah and person in whole. Most importantly 2013 is the year I want to work my a** off as a career young woman and make my family especially my parents proud of me! I hope they know their investment is about to paid off,InsyaAllah.
This year I completed my pupilage at a great firm where I found friends for life, mentor and most importantly an extended family I know I can always rely on if I ever need help and guidance in this harsh mean legal field. I will always thankful to Seah Balan Ravi & Co for everything, and the latest is to recommend me to a great firm.Hopefully I can learn more and improve myself from now on, and 2012 saw me took up marathon thanks to my dear Master,Mr.Ravi who is a running addict.I will continue joining all this mini marathon during weekends with them,and the target is half marathon in 2 years and full marathon (42km) before I turn 30 years old.I was called to the Bar as an Advocate & Solicitor of High Court Malaya on 30th November 2012, the best part I was called on the same day as my learned friend who went through ups and downs of chambering life with me,without her support,words of advice and encouragement and friendship I'll be so alone starting my life after University phase without the faces I'm familiar with. Thanks alot Roxanne!And before that we had our convocation on the 8th of October after a long year awaiting for it.Another big day shared with my lovely classmates, on that day all hatches have been buried(I hope) and all those who had issues with anyone act their age and just smile to each other because we know we wont meet them anymore after this.Not purposely lah, if terserempak,again wear those smiles and be nice.Life is short so wish people well and be happy with your life.Simple right?
I'm happy for 2 of my good friends who got hitched after 8 years of relationship,they deserved all the happiness in this world.They stay by each other's side through good and bad times, and another 2 bestfriends got engaged and guess what am I again?Yes 1 of the bridesmaids and also this time naik pangkat as maid of honour!Others' love story journey make me happy,wish them all the best until jannah.Amin.My sister got promoted,I'm so happy for her 1st property purchase and 2nd car all I pray now is for her to have a better life and maybe a wedding bell soon? And my little brother all grown up and this year saw us growing into a bit of civilized people, we screamed at each other a little less now and he actually comes to me everytime he had any question or problem, I only hope he'll respect my parents more, and my parents are happy as we just moved to our new home (more like their dream house) and since both are retiring soon I just hope they'll remain happy as they always are and its high time for us children to shower them with not just love but things that we can afford now.
I thought I'm done with making new friends and should only appreciate those I have in my life for so long but guess what life surprised me again by sending me more nice great people as friends. They come from different background, so many looks and age, and at different occasions but each and every one of them is a bless in disguise. Sometimes I don't feel like I have such a small family because life is indeed a better place with my extended family called friends,love them so much and hope we'll continue to be friends forever.InsyaAllah. I found good friends in some of my University mates as well, if before we just say hi-bye but now we are each other support system going through pupilage, vacation, personal problem,etc.
It is indeed a productive year for this contest addict as well, as I convert Rox into one as well.hahaha.Although Im still the big spender but at least I learn the art of saving, this shall continue in 2013 as well.
The car accident that I was involved on the 1st June shall be my worst memory of 2012, but I thank Allah for that sign and opportunity for me to be a better person.
In all I love my 2012, I hope 2013 will be better year!HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OUT THERE :)


No comments:
Post a Comment