Going to start working tomorrow, like my 1st ever job!*FreakingScaryNervous* The title is Legal Assistant and the law firm is Mishant & Co, so today I'll post some pictures of people who I'll definitely miss so much as they've been part of my life for the last 1 year. Don't know what to expect tomorrow, InsyaAllah everything going to be fine BUT I still counting days to this weekend!LOL.
Pupillage would never be that awesome without them, and of course other lawyers and staffs of SBR & Co but these people I spent most of my time with.
 |
| Us at Selangor Bar dinner, Rox, Sarah & yours truly. |
 |
| With Emilyn, who happened to be my good friend Cva's good friend in High School.What a small world! |
 |
| My Master (then) Mr.Ravi who until today keep asking me to join judiciary. We'll see sir how it goes with practice world first. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ok, need to hit the sack now.Tomorrow going to be an early day!Wish me all the best people :)
5 comments:
so hows ur working life thus far? ;)
5 days are too short to really give a comment,but Alhamdulillah everything is fine:) ask me again in 3 months?
Will do! :)
UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT
聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 真爱旅舍 , 三聊视频语音聊天室 , 三三聊视频聊天 , 视频聊天交友三聊 , 聊室语音视频聊天室 , 久久视频多人聊天室 , 视讯妹
Post a Comment