Don't say you are sorry when you don't even mean it sincerely from your heart, everyone knows why you say sorry to me. Its because my loyal great friends informed me what bad things you say behind me.Of course I forgive you, I always did but I'll never forget it and I don't really have space in my life for people hati busuk like you. I can be a hypocrite infront of you but that's not because I am a bitch per se but because my parents taught me we should treat people even those with doucle faces with respect regardless what shit they did to us. Plus this year just kicked start I'm looking forward to do more deeds, and forgiving people like you is definitely 1 of that.Have a nice life! :)
Oh ya people just remember 1 important thing in life; Not all people likes you and not all hates me.
Oh ya people just remember 1 important thing in life; Not all people likes you and not all hates me.
Be nice,it makes us a happier person.


No comments:
Post a Comment