Raihan - Dimulakan dengan Bismillah
Started this new chapter in my life with one short yet powerful word,'Bismillah' and at the end of the week I would like to end it by saying Thank You Allah and 'Alhamdulillah'.
1st week went pretty well,although the working hour is not 9am to 6pm (kena tipu time interview!) but the fact you only got to leave the office once your master leave, the fact you have to work on Saturday to finished submission for cases coming the coming week, the fact they can't pronounce my name correctly (damn cute!) and give me tons of new names while keep questioning whether I'm a Malay, the fact that I'm the only Muslim, the fact that there's not even 1 halal restaurants in that area, and the fact that I'm feeling so intimidated with how the real legal world works; I'm having a good time learning new stuffs. Looking forward for another 268 days. But I am not complaining, don't deserve to because so far I'm so blessed and grateful to have such nice and wonderful colleagues and also lawyers who are willing to guide me through this journey. And my chambee-mate, couldn't ask for a nicer person.For someone who studied in UK and is one of the partner's daughter, she's really down to earth and helpful.
Yeah,I keep whining how tired I am at the end of each day but as time goes by I hope I'll stop doing so.I'll try my best. The keyword is TRY.Don't put so much hope. Can't imagine how our mothers can be up as early as 4.30am, do house chores and prepare breakfast for us, leaving for work at 6.45 and only come back at 6pm then still able to prepare mouth watering home cooked meal for dinner and the list goes on. Mothers are truly superhuman, so much respect for them man. I can never do that, when I'm tired I don't feel the need to eat but sleep is all I can think of so just imagine if I were to be a mother, poor kid as I bet the children have to sleep with empty stomach.hahahaha.
1st week went pretty well,although the working hour is not 9am to 6pm (kena tipu time interview!) but the fact you only got to leave the office once your master leave, the fact you have to work on Saturday to finished submission for cases coming the coming week, the fact they can't pronounce my name correctly (damn cute!) and give me tons of new names while keep questioning whether I'm a Malay, the fact that I'm the only Muslim, the fact that there's not even 1 halal restaurants in that area, and the fact that I'm feeling so intimidated with how the real legal world works; I'm having a good time learning new stuffs. Looking forward for another 268 days. But I am not complaining, don't deserve to because so far I'm so blessed and grateful to have such nice and wonderful colleagues and also lawyers who are willing to guide me through this journey. And my chambee-mate, couldn't ask for a nicer person.For someone who studied in UK and is one of the partner's daughter, she's really down to earth and helpful.
Yeah,I keep whining how tired I am at the end of each day but as time goes by I hope I'll stop doing so.I'll try my best. The keyword is TRY.Don't put so much hope. Can't imagine how our mothers can be up as early as 4.30am, do house chores and prepare breakfast for us, leaving for work at 6.45 and only come back at 6pm then still able to prepare mouth watering home cooked meal for dinner and the list goes on. Mothers are truly superhuman, so much respect for them man. I can never do that, when I'm tired I don't feel the need to eat but sleep is all I can think of so just imagine if I were to be a mother, poor kid as I bet the children have to sleep with empty stomach.hahahaha.
High Court is the hugest 'playground' with so many rules,kinda hate it already!Still be going there again and again.
Still keeping all my Raihan's cassettes since their 1st album:)


No comments:
Post a Comment