Hate how they act foolishly just to attract attention,unnecessarily.
Hate how they faking their accent.
Hate how they bitching about others as if its a cool thing to do.
Hate how they think they know you.
Hate how they make you feel they are the real friends.
Hate how they insincerely stick by your side when I'm not around.
Hate how they think its fun to humiliate a girl publicly.
Hate how they think hurting a girl physically is fun to do.
Hate how they think they know the real story.
Hate how they judge me when I don't even know them.
Hate how they judge me when I never even talk to them.
because................I simply,
Hate how they change you.
Hate how they faking their accent.
Hate how they bitching about others as if its a cool thing to do.
Hate how they think they know you.
Hate how they make you feel they are the real friends.
Hate how they insincerely stick by your side when I'm not around.
Hate how they think its fun to humiliate a girl publicly.
Hate how they think hurting a girl physically is fun to do.
Hate how they think they know the real story.
Hate how they judge me when I don't even know them.
Hate how they judge me when I never even talk to them.
Hate how they look at me and rolling they eyes to show protest for NO reason.
Hate how they .................................................and then I stop because all other reasons are justbecause................I simply,
I love my life!


No comments:
Post a Comment