Tuesday, January 31, 2012

24th January

I can still remember vividly the great things that happened in my 23rd January (last year). But now my 24th January has passed by like a bullet train in Japan, too fast that I don't have enough time to enjoy the 'ride'. I'm in a whole new phase, some of the faces diminished slowly, yet the memories stay where they belong dearly;in my heart that is. Working life take most of not just your time but also mentally and emotional strength, when you came back you just want to lay down doing nothing, not interested in talking to people, makan tidak mengikut waktu i.e suka-suki hati bila busy tak makan, sleep and more sleep. Oh man I can feel how old my body turning to.But I'm a fighter, therefore I still find time to do stuffs that make me happy.







I love looking how much happiness big family brings ♥ Thanks Sha for letting me share a tiny piece of that happy moment.




2012 Resolution: Do adventures outdoor stuff,in progress with our 1st was ATV ride in Kemensah. Cuak gak dowh jungle tracking ni,dah lama akak x join.hahaha.




The super funny CEO,Uncle Izham picked me to be his 'Get-To-Know-A-Follower-Day' and yeah he put so much misery!But I adore him so much :)



The doctor with smoking hot eyes re-tweeted me,I know I'm such a celebs stalker!Well I did warn you right the moment you requested to follow me,lol.haha.





I'm officially a registered GLEEK. My mission this year is to spread the petition for LIVE TOUR by Glee stars across ASIA especially Malaysia.




Foster The People live in KLCC, the coolest & most awesome-est gig EVER! Kinda pissed off why they were not given a bigger venue, when Bieber can get Stadium Negara why are these talented guys only get KL Live which can only accomodate 3000 people?Not fair at all!Booooooooooooooo..




Looking forward for more 'spices' in life ♥


No comments: