First day as pupil in chambers, I'm freaking out as usual but this time I play it cool by not showing it off. I play my age,ok saying that make me feel old..really old.This is it,5 years reading law come to its moment of truth.My motto is to ask as much as you want,it's okay to be stupid for 5 minutes rather than paid the price for the rest of your life.Alhamdulillah everything went well, need to buck up because this is totally a different game compared to attachment, INDEPENDENT is proven to be chambering students' middle name.
When I was 7,on my 1st day in school my father couldn't stay with me for the rest of the day like other parents because my mother gave birth to my brother and today my 1st working experience in the real sense, I felt the deja'vu vibe because once again I'm surviving alone as they went to send the same boy to PLKN.
Just like that 17 years have passed.
That 7 years old cute girl whose ambitious is wanted to be a lawyer when she grows up now is so close to her dream.InsyaAllah.
When I was 7,on my 1st day in school my father couldn't stay with me for the rest of the day like other parents because my mother gave birth to my brother and today my 1st working experience in the real sense, I felt the deja'vu vibe because once again I'm surviving alone as they went to send the same boy to PLKN.
Just like that 17 years have passed.
That 7 years old cute girl whose ambitious is wanted to be a lawyer when she grows up now is so close to her dream.InsyaAllah.
Just be yourself but wiser each day:)


No comments:
Post a Comment