You know how people always say that girls love bad guys? Well my bad guy is definitely ADAM LEVINE from Maroon 5, he’s like the perfect definition of McYummy if there will ever be that character in GA. And again like what Ludacris said in Bieber’s Baby song that; ‘When I was 13, I had my first love’ well in my story I was 14. And Mr.Levine is that lucky guy,I love Maroon 5 which former known as Kara’s Flower since they came out with their debut record called Songs About Jane and I was totally blown away ( you see, I was 15-20kgs lighter back then so its explained why,ha ha ha) and I'm continue INFATUATED by their awesome-ness with ‘It Wont Be Too Soon Before Long’ and the latest album called ‘Hands All Over’, I swear to God that I can play the 2nd one over and over again because Levine is such a genius, not just he penned all the songs but he and the band make each tracks related with the next one as if when you listen from the word go till the end its like a story telling. Its like a journey of a love story but not a good one, but still each and every songs rocked! I’m a concert virgin (who haven’t told her parents yet that she’s totally going for the concert in less than 7 days*gulp*) so I’m allowed to be this damn excited ok! Seriously when I heard they are coming I can already see myself in that stadium jumping like maniac and sing a long with millions (exaggeration!) of their other fans, been waiting this moment for the past 2-3 months and when I finally confirmed my ticket last Monday I couldn't be more thrilled! They are totally my all time rockstar, its a like a teenage-hood dream comes true, InsyaAlah. Well I waited long enough and I’m pretty sure Levine is the right guy for me, I waited for Timberlake but he never come pun, before that I waited for the BSB boys but then I was too young therefore I was not ready physically nor mentally and the list goes on. For their concert I have 7 songs request which I think Malaysia's local radio station never really bother to play because their aren’t really the ‘globally commercially success’ type of Maroon 5’s songs but that doesn’t mean they are less in quality from the rest. They are :
1) Little Of Your Time
2) Nothing Lasts Forever
3) Cant Stop
4) Goodnight Goodnight
5) Not Falling Apart
6) Better That We Break
7) Back At Your Door AND special bonus track
INFATUATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG,can’t wait for this 9 long years affair to be finally sealed next Friday.


No comments:
Post a Comment