For someone who continues hoping when she knows that the hope is false, the last thing she needs to hear is someone to tell her about how false is the false hope. Its devastating, its like a bitch slap across the face. To be thinking all the time whether that someone who gave the false hope thinks about me, to be wondering whether that someone mentioned me in daily life, to be dreaming about the hopes that we still count on despite knowing there is no hopes, its totally suck to get that reminder again. It takes 224 days to be where I am today, I can't believe I am here again. I can't believe I'm going down this rabbit hole again, I have to start all over...all over again. I don't even know how to do that. Oh God, a false hope give me a reason again to grieve over a hope. A false hope that is, please remember that! Don't know why I keep forgetting........
I'm such a stupid..stupid hopeless person! :'C


No comments:
Post a Comment