What's not to be infatuated with this guy? Amazing voice, breathtaking showmanship, cool crowd puller, and the BEST part is what you heard in the 3 awesome records by Maroon 5 so far is what you get in their live performance. I may lost my voice after the 5th song but it was such a great concert ( feels like it ends too soon, we want more!) that all of us continue singing and screaming all the way especially when the hot..hot..hot Adam started to speaks in Malay and the rest of the time we can't even hear what he said ; overshadowed by the 2 long hours of people literally screaming their heart out. Adam Levine is such a superb singer, he sings sad and joy songs so naturally and the guitar battles between him and the gorgeous silkiest hair ever; James Valentine and Mickey were the highlights of their gig. I love when he introduced each member of thier tour team, Jesse's introduction was my favourite as I always love that guy who can play keyboard and guitar with such elaan'. Same goes to Matt's, drumer is totally my thing if I were to be in a band(daydreaming!) He didn't sing my or K-run's favourite songs (in our wish list) but its ok because he did choose some of the famous song too. I personally think the best part was when he did the rendition of MJ's songs as well as that famous 80s song by Tina Turner 'What's love got to do' ( its an all time favourite too). As a fan, Adam conducted us beautifully while singing along with him for the most awaited song of the night I would say especially for the ladies; 'She will be loved'. Its seemed like a symphony when he divided us to 3 large groups, it was fun too you know killing your throat with thousands other fans. In all it was an awesome experience for a concert virgin like me! More concert in future I bet, but only if they deserve it. I wont simply go to concert just for the sake of going, I'll choose wisely like how Maroon 5 was chosen by me after 9 years:)
Now she is finally loved!;)


No comments:
Post a Comment