I don’t think I’ve ever feel this nervous, not even when I was about to enter my first day in school. I didn’t cry nor did I threw any tantrums like how most normal kids do when they about to start their standard one. I dropped off from my kindergarten when I was 5 (few weeks after joined) because I felt they teach me things that I already know, so yes at 5 I have the guts to tell my parents to stop sending me to nursery and let me stay at home, basically they and my sister taught me afterwards. I was a home school girl at my early age, and they did teach me a lot of things and I can say I end up quite smart, nicely and beautifully (there’s no harm with some exaggeration) at the time I joined school and at the end of schooling days. That was because when I was 7 my parents were busy expecting my little brother, and he was born if I’m not mistaken during my 2nd week in school so I was prepared to be independent even at that age. Plus I never thought school as a frightening place to be at, I love meeting new friends because I always regard myself as people’s person. I have no problem with teachers, my peers love me (I like to believe that way, let me be), extra classes or curriculum never tensed me as I love the times I spent in school. But tomorrow as I’m about to start my legal attachment (LA) I feel serious numbers of butterflies in my stomach, I’m pretty sure I want my father to send and wait for me this time at least until break time. I never asked him to do those 14 years ago but now I am. It’s that time, time for us to face the real world. Not that we are all living in an imaginary bubble and unreal world all this while but this is it where every words and actions count, everything will be on your shoulders alone and no one can help you. I need to take care of not only my reputation but also my lecturers’, my parents’, my law school’s and also my university’s. You have to help yourself in gaining more knowledge and experiences which will later helped you in chambering world if not the real tough legal field. All the best to everyone who is doing LA starting tomorrow, it’s ok to be scared because you are not alone and its never a bad thing to feel nervous when you are about to start a new phase. Have a wonderful LA-ing and hope all of us will survived this in 1 piece at the end. Keep smiling!
Relax,everything's going to be fine. InsyaAllah :)



2 comments:
alah junior ini :) no worries kay... everything will be fine <3
nervous je,but now ok a bit kot..hehe:D thanks sr <3
Post a Comment