I was 5 when I decided not to get married. Ever. I’m a big believer of the marriage institution though; don’t get me wrong it’s just that I have issues.
I was 9 when I decided I’ll never wear spectacle, and here I am almost 12 years down the lane I broke my 7th spectacle 2 days ago.
I was 12 when I decided to get straight As for all my major exams (UPSR,PMR & SPM) in school because I thought they guaranteed EXTRAORDINARY life afterwards. I was daydreaming. I still am. Because I WAS that type of student back then, I was taught to be one so as much I hate to judge students nowdays who competing each other to get as much As as possible so screw the results just do the best and do what makes you happy. Record doesn’t mean anything if you don’t work hard enough to maintain or improve in future.
I was 13 when I decided to love Shahrukh Khan and Kajol forever, and they shall remain my favourite actors forever and hamesha. I know they will.
I was 16 when I decided I would never enter or studied in a private university. Hey, guess where I am right now reading law? Same year I decided not to regret the opportunities I left behind those great boarding schools and IPTA but it's hard to not to.
I was 18 when I decided to not to look back and move on because there will never be a chance, but I’m still here stuck in the same place.
I was 21 when I decided it will be an everlasting precious thing I will always cherish and treasured but it only happened in fairy tales or others’ life not mine. Sadly.
It was just 2 weeks ago that I decided not to cross the 50kgs and stay 47-48kgs as long as I stay fit, but home cooked meals and study week and CNY vacation destroyed everything. The scary part is I seem to enjoy. And now my jeans feel tight, I start to have stomach and a** now like real huge one. Like serious tight for the first time since.....I can’t really remember.
I am always one those people who always believe ‘Nahhh it won’t happened to me” for every single bad thing, accident, etc but today yes it did happened. Someone stole my purse and it doesn’t look as big or heavy as before because my friends used to called it ‘a weapon to kill bulldog’. Lesson to be remembered indeed.
In short, what I am trying to say is things will never work the way we want them to be. Ever. So we can say never, would not, cannot but who are we to decide at the end of the day. Just be careful in life regardless whatever you do. We never know what’s going to happened any second from now.
Still haven't decide what I want. In life, generally.


2 comments:
Lol this has got to be the funniest entry you've ever posted (except when you were 21 part) weapon to kill a bulldog...bloody hilarious. ngee~
tipu!!!funny?biar betulits depressing ok.
Post a Comment