Thursday, February 3, 2011

We have laughed together, its time to cry.

I never believe in saying,’ I know how hard it is for you, I understand. Don’t cry, I know how much it hurts’ because if I don’t feel that person’s pain or the trouble they are going through why should I uttered those line just to make he/she feels better. The last thing they want to hear is a bunch of crap or lies so stop saying those words unless you have been in their shoes before or you know how much ache they are bearing at the moment, and until you feels so just be by their side and let them cry. Let them cry all they want if that what it takes to restore them to their usual self, even if takes moons to be able to succeed. On that note I just want to share this current favourite song of mine, I’m pretty sure it will remain desired for a long time because even after several weeks, the addiction for this song refuses to die down thanks to its R&B ballade with a touch of jazz feel.


It’s hard for me to move on from something I love just because it’s not the flavour of the season anymore, I mean I eat the same thing my whole life which is chicken without failed nor I start to feel bored with the same taste despite people around me telling me to try something new. I listen to same tune, although I do open to new tracks. I love the same people, and of course it’s expanding from day to day but...yeah,that’s all about it. I love the same people, eg: SRK ♥ Let there be millions of Ranbir coming my way my loyalty and pyaar only for Shahrukh *gulpcantpromisegulp*


I would like to dedicate this to a great friend of mine who is going a rough phase. I know you are strong (way stronger than I am) so without doubt you will get over this, hugs from far. Love you C.







Cry Baby by Cee-Lo Green taken from 'The Lady Killer'


Don't cry baby
If this makes you cry, girl I didn't mean it
Next time I should lie, the truth is inconvenient
I bet if you'd try, you could live without me
I really don't know why, you bother to cry about me

Cry, cry, cry baby, I guess that I'm a bad guy now
Cry, cry, cry baby, just like all the other ones
Cry , cry, cry baby

I hate to see you cry, sad to say I've seen it
We should say goodbye and this time really mean it
Once some time goes by, I'm sure that you'll feel better
But if she needs to cry, then maybe I should let her

Cry, cry, cry baby, I guess that I'm a bad guy now
Cry, cry, cry baby, just like all the other ones

Cry , cry, cry baby

Help me cry away, yeah
What more can I say, to you

Cry, cry, cry baby, I guess that I'm a bad guy now
Cry, cry, cry baby, just like all the other ones
Cry, cry baby, feel the wall around your heart
Cry, cry baby, baby, oh, oh, oh, just like all the other ones
Oh,oh,oh, Just like all the other ones
Cry, cry, cry baby
I wanna see you cry baby, cry baby

Don't cry baby.




The ONLY in my playlist right now :')

2 comments:

Scribbler said...

Should eat other thing...lol

SIN *cheda* said...

Cant stop eating kek lapis these few days :D