I'm sad that my tight schedule (nearing my legal attachment) didn't allowed me to hangout for movies or drinks with my new lovely friends and the fact that I have to turned down every invitation really makes me feel bad. Never would I thought I'd find friends who talks, dreams, and go gaga over SRK as much as I do and really do hope our friendship will not starts and ends with those 2 days journey and after a week I'm quite sure it will continue for a lifetime. I can go on and on about this new found friendship because the fact that poor all my awesome friends who has been VERY loyal and patient listener until I swear if the phrase 'listen till my ears bleeding' is true that's what exactly happened to them after years of listening to my never ending love stories cum imaginary affairs with my Mr.Khan. I don't care if they were pretending all this while because they are damn good in doing it, and that's what friends for right?We don't necessary have to like the same thing, it would be boring if that's the scenario. I have friends who shared the same passion for football, some who are loyal supporters of Manchester United but the rest who aren't belong to the same group that does not mean we can't be friends. We need people to thrash talk at, to wrestle with when our team lost, etc and tadaaa they are those people. We can fight and bickering all day long like how siblings are and not talking to each other for a period of time because of this thing but at the end of the day we will laughed about it and life continue from where we left out. From my sight that's what a healthy and perfect relationship all about, balance I would say and if you don't think that way I'm sorry. Maybe that's why we are not friends :)
Being a student from local University which accepts students from all over the world didn't stop me to be amazed of the friendship I build with these people from India,Kenya, Mauritius,Singapore, Dubai/USA/Bangladesh, etc simply for the fact that they are fan of SRK

My new neighbour in the SRK Lane, yup she's a Shah Alamian as well who studying in UITM which located like only 5 mins from my home. Gosh this will be an amazing journey from now on as she's the BEST informer one can get. Seriously!





No comments:
Post a Comment