Friday, March 4, 2011

TGIF!

Alhamdulillah. Everything seems to be on the right track so far, everything seems great and going smoothly so far, everyone from both of my masters,the lawyers,the staffs and the chambering pupil are nice bunch of people (so far)who teach me and guide me a lot especially during this early phase of the 3 months journey. I couldn't ask for a better firm for my attachment (its similar to internship, its just that we law students we like to be different from others kan.hehe.) Problems are bound to encountered soon enough but for now I just want to gain as much experience as I could and along the way have fun too, never thought these so call 'professional' people are as crazy and demented as I am or as we are because they are totally normal people behind those black and white attire and those thick books and cases. I laughed a lot too in this first week, so just hope I'll continue laughing all the way during the time I finishes my log book until my final presentation. In between free time, lunch time, and or some lunch date with master here and there along the way I bug my girls about how's their days, got eye candy or not, whats happening in my place, etc. Miss them so much!


New kid on the block therefore I play everything safe and low, get green light to wear other than black and white from my master but I shall show my true 'colour' slowly.hahaha. Its time to observe, who can be your friend and who shall remain your senior or just colleague. Whatever it is I just want to learn everything about conveyancing and litigation (yes,I'm lucky to get both field in the same firm compare to lots of my friends who stuck with the same boring routine of conveyancing) and hope by the end of this attachment I'll get to decide whether I'm going to practice or not after graduated.


Working life made me realised and appreciated weekends more than before. Times seems to be so limited with all the workloads, family time, social hangouts,etc. Wonder if my plan to get a part time job will ever be accomplished, so far I learnt the hard way that part time job does not means only for weekend honey. Thanks to Levi's, Baskin Robbins, Secret Recipe, Subway, etc for telling me that. I will not stop trying though, for THE vacation's sake!



Just peek into the REAL world and it sems wonderful out there, SO FAR! :)



No comments: