People have scars, at all sorts of unexpected places. Like secret road maps of their personal history, proofs of their old wounds, most of all our old wounds heal living nothing behind except scars but some of them don’t. Some wounds we carry around and the pain is still lingered. What’s worst; between new wounds which are so horribly painful or old wounds that should have heal long ago and never did. Maybe our old wounds teach us something, they remind us of where we’ve been and what we’ve overcome. They teach us lessons about what to avoid in the future, that’s what we like to think but that’s not the way it is. Is it? Something we just have to learn over and over and over again. Scars are souvenirs we never asked for. Try getting used to having them at unforeseen times, believe me they aren’t going anywhere. But as they say, those that didn’t kill you will only make you strong but how long can we stand the pain? Because there’s no such thing as painkillers for our heartache. No, I’m not a bitter person I’m just feel like writing after seen how many scars we all have and after heard about a new wound that my good friend just got, I know how hurt you must feel. I do that’s why I hope yours will heal soon. Till that happens lets just all of us not to be that ‘clumsy’ because we can’t afford another scar, can we?
Don't make scars as your best friend; then again as if we have a say on this matter.


5 comments:
Although I pretended that it was nothing, deep down my world shatters as for watching the person you love, love someone else is one of the hardest things in life. Thank you dear. c':
*was
Smile even when our hearts are aching :') its hard but crying didnt help much do they?thats what i keep telling myself these days...
yup, that's so true.physical scar will eventually heal leaving only little mark left.psychological scar are deep and permanent.perhaps time is the best cure.but how long no one can tell, except for us ourself.
Its our choice,its either we try hard enough or not.
Post a Comment