Thursday, May 7, 2009

For now.....NO!

That is the perfect choice of word for now,NO!

It wont be long I promised you,but I don't know why I doubt my own words.For now.

I think..I guess..I do believe all of this meant for the best for us.For now.

I don't want to say YES just because people want me to say so.When the right time comes I will say YES,because I want to.Because I ready to.Because I believe I should say so.Because my heart give the signs to do so.But its a NO,for now.

Its never about you,seriously![meredith's impression!] its always about me and my unready & unprepared self![this time I wont blame on my relationship phobic's nerve]

Now you may think your heart being crashed into pieces, your dreams been denied, and your right been rejected but believe me it all for your own good. If not for us.For now though.

There's always silver lining behind dark cloud remember?So,let us keep it that way. Let us find and search for our silver or even a gold lining then.

See you when I see you.

For now,have a great life ahead.






P/S: Waiting impatiently for the great game of the year between Manchester United vs. Barcelona.Congrats for both team,may the best team wins(read:MU!)


me,the undecisive girl :)


No comments: