Thursday, April 30, 2009

Just SAY if you MEAN it!

From 1 hot news to the other,

1 sizzling gossip to the other,

1 bad day to the other,

1 avoidable argument to the other,

and the list just wont stop there, no signs of slowing down as obviously we can never expect what is going to happen in our life as we are talking.
[or blogging] Wish I have the power to see the future, at least my future so that I can stop doing whatever it takes in order to avoid bad tudung days,moody peoples, or worst case scenario when is the time I will broke big time due to our shophaholicness! [Raven from Disney is my favourite when it comes to future prediction]


3 weeks without LOVE from home I guess have made me down a bit, we may look happy on the outside but who knows what is going on inside if not us ourselves.... T_T It comes with the territory I guess, its your wish to study away from home so just take and learn how to live with it!Face the world and dont weep like a baby!


I may not like 1 of those people who can just snap and throw tantrums to whoever they wants and the next second you know they are cracking some jokes with you but I do have the intentions of doing that everytime people showing some attitude problems. I try not to treat people with disrespect(throwing nasty attitude simply because you think you are right even the whole world know its WRONG).
[its not stand for your right,its STUPID indeed!] Because I know I hate people who does so to me! I can but I just wont do that because my parents taught me way better than that.Most of the times when we are in the bad mood we tend to say not so good things or act in bad ways which we MAY regret later but I believe no one would say anything that we didn't meant to say!



And its absolutely true about 'respect & treat people like how you want them to respect you".



Once,1 of my bestfriend who is totally opposite from myself in the sense of short temperness had told me that as long as you can keep the monster inside you,keep it grounded there! It's really important to take care of the feelings people around you although sometimes you may suffer but atleast it can help you improve the level of patienceness. And somehow it shows how well you carry youself. I dont listen simply because she's telling me,I listen and try to follow slowly because I do really respect her.Most of the time I may take her for granted but deep down inside she is 1 the nicest human being I ever come across in my entire life so far.


She calmed me at times when I about to lose my temper. She guide me when Im about to go down the wrong path. She is the 2nd sister I never had. She somehow made me appreciate whatever I have in life more than ever. She's the angle side of me(if i ever had!) because we are completely different but we clicked right away since the 1st day.She is Siti Sarah Julgafli,or now better known as Sarah Joel. I never tell her this,but I know that she knew I LOVE her!


So,when you feel that you cannot take it anymore just think about great things in life that you have accomplished and more good things coming your way if you channel your energy and positive attitude towards them. Beacuse you are worth more than these stupid-wasting time-and happiness thingy-!

P/S : Thanks alot boys for having me during the MU match,really appreciate it to be the only rose among the torns!hahaha(",)


me,the dreamer who have forseen MU will win the game this morning!:)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

somehow,i stumbled upon this entry..i felt it, then now i like this entry. be honest to ourselves, our emo control, to be understanding. nice personal thoughts with honesty and tough spirit of young lady.

this entry, like McD says, I'm lovin' it!

SIN *cheda* said...

thanks fahmi,
for understands it,for read it,etc..
btw yeahhhh we won again!hehe:p