Last night/early morning my phone keeps beeping(my ring tone wasn't the normal beep..beep but just want to give you the picture) but i didn't even bother to open and read the messages coming in as was damn sleepy after a long-tiring-shop till you drop day. Yesterday was our historical day in Malacca so no classes and chill out all the way BUT only after we have discussed and divided our works for the assignments and presentation OK!Just to sound a bit responsibility kind a student. The bad part was that I haven't start searching for any materials yet!
Well the title of this entry got to do with the Manchester United's victory today!They qualified (as usual!) to the next round of UEFA and will be meeting Arsenal while for Chelsea; they will go against Barcelona. The messages from Afif,Kamil,Ady,and some other friends are enough to make me smiling all day long. They are my MU buddies, and once a MU's supporter we will always be one. Take my words!OTW to class, inside the lift Andy excitedly told me again about the news that I'm willing to hear again and again; Ronaldo scored the winning goal.As soon as I landed on the chair in the Criminal Law I class me and Saiful giving each other look /signs that we indeed proud we'r moving to next round.
Its my 10th year being a fan, and everytime I watch their game I will always remember among my early experience watching the Red Devils's legendary player (my favourite!) Ole Gunner Solskjaer a.k.a The babyface assasin. Seriously who can ever forget the magic moment when he scored the winning goals at the final game of UEFA 1998-1999 ,and they were against Bayern Munich if I'm not mistaken. My dad who is my football gang have been a great supporter when it comes to watching weekly games or go to stadium to watch games as well ( the 1st game I literally watch was when I was still inside my mother's tomb as my father is a footballer since old days)getting me MU's stuffs when he himself not a MU fan.
The phenomena I hate these days is that people tends to hate Manchester United for the reasons that of their greatness and capability of sweeping off away all the trophies that up for grab each season!Stop doing that because its obviously not done in sport spirit. Its more towards jealousness and for the sake of following the team that their bf/click/partner is supporting.Watch the games first girls that speak your mind!
With new talented+young faces coming out I really hope my team will stay GLORIOUS along the road and I wish more and more victory for us in the future and Old Trafford wait for me, I will for sure be there 1 day!
me,+ love my namesake 'MACHEDA' & will stick with MU forever :)



4 comments:
glory glory man utd!!!
wuhuu fif!glory..glory..
owh,so this is interesting story, datin maCHEDA izzati nur..ahhahahahaha..well,i was like to write this thing in my blog and now after reading your blog i think enough for me not to writing the same stuff as it is easier to link back to this blog rather than writing this again..ahahaha..
btw,jgn gembira dlu,wait 'till we win quintuple cups then we celebrate crazily!!
ahahaha...
glory glory man u!!
alamak fahmi!it seem that no more quintuple dreams for us:(
its ok,we will try to get our hands on others cup!
Post a Comment