When there are loads and tons of works need to be done that is when my laziness strike hard! It’s not an old habit as my middle name should be lazy after crazy after shopaholic, seriously. It just won’t go away and leave me alone. Sometimes I’m wonder where the hell I get this trait because it certainly did not runs in the family except for certain son in the family!*evil me-mocking-the not so little brother- of mine*
* Instead of completing the Publicity & Public Relations letters, works as well as the sponsorship thingy I went out and explore my city (Shah Alam) as if I’ve been away for years. The places of RRCM(Ronda-ronda cari makan) today were SACC Mall, Plaza Alam Sentral, Plaza Masalam, Ole-ole, Kompleks PKNS, and last but not least my favourite kedai mamak(which means more and more calories stuffed inside my stomach and every inch of my body!) The thing is that I missed driving so much that it’s like mandatory for me to drain the car tank before I left for Malacca. :p
*Instead of saving cash for our BIG VACATION early plan early next year, I’ve spent most of my money on DVDs/CDs(Hindi movies + Korean box set, books (non-academic), MU collector stuff, new casing for my 5300, accessories replacing the old ones, foods and more foods plus the stupid-money wasting-stuffs like the Princess bag! Why owh why! T_T
*Instead of preparing for the final exam of this semester which around the corner says our tu-to lecturer (her around the corner means 3000km for us! hehehe) I’ve spend quite a quality time sketching/drafting my 1st movie. Nothing has been finalized just yet as it too early and too many uncertainties need to be clear. And because of that I need to watch more movies, I love it! Watching movies made me content, but will turned sad the day after when I know I’m going to die (like Selen’s always said!) with the untouched works!
* Instead of not thinking of someone I keep thinking of that person and the question, and the offer and the possibilities and the outcomes and the future! Because I chose to.
me, the never so pretty girl :)


2 comments:
thanks for blog walking to my blog cheda..ahahaha..i wonder how,what the meaning is the "somehow i landed to your blog.."..hehehehehe..there must be someway rite??hehehe..btw,thx for the compliment abt my blog...and hey,who said ur blog is ugly (or whatsoever term they may use)?the power of the blog is their contents, neither the layout nor decor,my friend...before,i have been reading ur blog quite sometimes,cheda...hehehhehe..keep writing,k?i like reading ur blog,and please let me link ur blog from mine...happy holiday at KL!!
salam,
fahmi
Oo... so, does Dark Cheda have a name?
Push her aside...
Dark Luqman caused me a lot of trouble in the recent past, I hurt a lot of people, but now I am free. Separate her from the real you, then fight her off, and get down to business. All the best!
Take care, salams.
Post a Comment