This entry basically dedicated to my passion towards music, I love music so much that I seriously think what's life without TASHAN...hahaha, Joke…joke...Can’t help it! What I meant was what’s life without music. It will be damn boring and dull.
P/S : TASHAN means STYLE in Hindi, so I don’t expect everyone gets my joke but I know my girls will because it came about from a movie we watched together which we thought it was the worst movie ever made in history, but saved by SELAMAT PAGI CINTA which we seriously think deserved the award better! :p
Name it,BM, BI, oldies, hindi, etc. All kind of songs have been dedicated to me and I loved as well as appreciated it so much for at least they were thinking of me when listening to the songs. But I never really get to know the story behind each dedication, I mean what exactly the 'real' explanation behind them. I wish I knew because it well bring lots of different meaning/reactions as well as my journey in this life would/could be really different from what I had and what will I go through. They were dedicated by friends/buddy/acquaintances/or just by someone that I know during my voyage in this world so far. Somehow each of the songs remains special in my heart and will be continuing humming by my not-one in a million- voice for a very long time. So, thank you so much for all of them. Here the list so far :-
1) She will be loved by Maroon 5 : It was a huge hit and hot during my schooling days, when I was 17 to be precise and someone asked the DJ to play it for me with a short & sweet wishes. We girls really went gaga over it and keep talking about it till now. Kind of hate it, because we need to move on. There will be hundreds of songs waiting for us. xp
2) Aao na from Kyun?Ho Gaya Na : Yes, it is a Hindi song from a movie by Vivek Oberoi and Aishwarya Rai. Extremely sweet slow number, a ballade that makes you smile for the entire song. I don’t even think that the person dedicated this song to me ever listen or watch Hindi movies but he is sweet/kind enough to say I look like the heroine. T_T I know everyone will raise their hands for not agreeing with this, who cares! hahaha..Frankly speaking even I don’t like the actress.
3) Superhuman by Chris Brown feat Keri Hilson : I personally love this song, so when it came out and during the so called new-song-period someone said ; I dedicate this song to you because that’s how I feel about you. I don’t know whether to agree or not, but I do accept it because it is a very pleasant song to hear to. I never ask why though. My mistake I guess.
4) Akan tiba by Alif OIAM : At first as I don’t watch the drama(this song is the title song for ‘Rona Roni Makaroni’, a Malay drama at Astro) I don’t know the song when it was at its hype stage but my sister downloaded for me into my laptop. At first go I’d already fall in love with the song as it has this jazz/blues touch which is apparently my favourite. And when someone who also love the song dedicated to me I simply can’t refuse it can I?hehe...
5) Loving you by Minnie Riperton : Dedicated by a very good friend. Never knew about this song, I seriously thought it’s the latest song playing in the radio when being asked but get to know it’s from the year of 1975. Being a music lover makes me irritated sometimes when I have no clue which songs are they chattering about moreover when it was dedicated to me, because I always thought (POYO!) I should at least know about it. But now at least I can say that I’m ‘up-to-date’ in my time as that was way back before I was even born. The music is slow yet nice to listen to, and it has a new version remixed by Akon. Still prefer the old one though.
Whatever it is I'm happy that each song keeps a story that makes me happy with my life.
me, the sentimental lady:)


2 comments:
chedaaa. promotekan rumah sewa gueee.. pass around eh thanx
http://aliahkama.blogspot.com/2009/04/rumah-untuk-disewa.html
ok,wil do..:)
Post a Comment