Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I am expecting a BABY sister :(

I always knew this will happen 1 day, if not now it will 1 day.

When you have a mother who have been in a career where compassion play an important role which is a nurse for 30 years and still counting and come about to be one that specialist in the field of pediatric, the love she have for kids are unimaginable. Furthermore when it comes to the not so lucky children in the sense of they don’t have any guardians or the one that are physical/mentally challenges kids.


So, last night when I got to know about having another little sister in my life, my heart completely shattered (drama queen! I know) but that’s how I felt, the feeling of you losing the balance of half space of peace and happiness in your life after the other half been destroyed the moment I had my brother 14 years ago. When my parents revealed to me that they are expecting another child, I was like… WHAT!!! It’s totally a jaw dropping moment!


Silence filling every inch of the room. No movement, no words exchange, I’m basically screaming from inside as my voice stuck at my throat.


Don’t get me wrong but at this age, a baby sister? Well, I am not that old ok! But, SERIOUSLY. Rather then thinking about my age, they should think about their age, is this the perfect stage of life to have another child? The answer is obviously NO!

While I’m basically gasping for air in order to set my mind on the right track back (after entirely losing it the moment the news delivered!) and give them a piece of my mind in a very mannerly way, I heard this very familiar song playing in the background…sounds like alarm from my phones then..


‘Adik,adik..bangun. Sembahyang subuh,” said Ayah who as usual waking me up in the morning. I just sat there for couple of minutes and finally breathe out a sigh of relief Owh,GOD! Lucky that was a dream, a nightmare I must say. The worst so far after the engagement ceremony I ‘WENT THROUGH’ last week!Hahahaha:p


P/S: I do love kids (just make sure they aren’t my little sisters) but somehow it’s always not vice versa, the same case when it comes to cats (that's why I'm scared of them!)

me, the dreamer :)

4 comments:

AuspexOne said...

I believed the title until I read the whole thing... :D

Life is a wonderful thing...

debob said...

duh! igtkan cerita betul...gugur jantung!

SIN *cheda* said...

kalau jantung ko gugur,bygkn jelh jntg aku..meletop!!!hahaha...

AuspexOne said...

Wait a minute... you're afraid of cats??