It's that time again,
Where same melody is playing in the background,
Head is spinning,heart is pumping insanely,
words are stumbling,mind is empty,
My mouth says no,never but,
My heart says give it a chance.
It's that time again,
When I doubt my doubtfulness,
I questioned my so called 'principles',
I avoid those looks,
And I delayed my decisions.
It's that time again,
Flashbacks keep coming,
They stay.
It's that time again,
I'm gasping for fresh air,
When they are actually everywhere,
It's not the problems nor the pollutions,
It's that tiny little thing called LOVE.
It's that time again,
Love bug struck again,
Where there were you,me and us.
me,keep humming MAROON 5's "She will be loved!"
Where same melody is playing in the background,
Head is spinning,heart is pumping insanely,
words are stumbling,mind is empty,
My mouth says no,never but,
My heart says give it a chance.
It's that time again,
When I doubt my doubtfulness,
I questioned my so called 'principles',
I avoid those looks,
And I delayed my decisions.
It's that time again,
Flashbacks keep coming,
They stay.
It's that time again,
I'm gasping for fresh air,
When they are actually everywhere,
It's not the problems nor the pollutions,
It's that tiny little thing called LOVE.
It's that time again,
Love bug struck again,
Where there were you,me and us.
me,keep humming MAROON 5's "She will be loved!"


6 comments:
Salamz CheDa,
Pekabo? wat pe tu? Pokcik saja jalan2 sambil menyinggah. Meriahnya umah dia.. hik hik
hye pokcik!time kaseh sudi singgah,hehe:)
love??wonder who could that luckly person b..? :)
hye lela,thanks for dropping by..do u know me or vise versa?btw,the lucky person is...crazy enough to bear with the crazy me!hahaha..so the answer is i still looking:p
Still looking?? I thought u've found him already. The 40-something SRK?? hahahaa
Owh,SRK is soulmate!I didnt looked for him,we just connect somehow..haha:p
Im talking here in about the real world,real person,and real feeling:)
Post a Comment