Wednesday, April 29, 2009

ALERT : Confession Mode

Breathe in and out!I have foreseen this would happened!(Saiful's words!hehe)


I knew I would delay this confession as long as possible,the excuses: no right time,I was trying to tell you but you were too busy,no mood,etc. Who knows me better than me myself. But back to the reality world I have to settle this thing as soon as possible.You can stopped people from talking but can you make your head silence from asking loads of question.Reasonable ones I must say.

Listen!I want to tell you something,it may not worth a million dollars kind of secret but because you are among the important & beautiful pieces of puzzle in my life so you do matter for me :) If this going to be 1 of many sweetest memories in my life,I seriously want you to be part of it simply because you does matter in my life and those who mind about this thing doesn't matter.

I think I have developed a bit of nonjudgmental attitude each day started this year so I really hope you wont judge me like others are doing!


P.S : Dying to know the result of Chelsea v. Barcelona. Purposely didn't go to watch the game,waiting anxiously for sleepless night tomorrow as Manchester United is playing tomorrow against Arsenal. May the best teams win and give us a great game for final!GLORY..GLORY UNITED!


me,addicted to paper planes.M.I.A rocks! :)

No comments: