Saturday, May 9, 2009

Living in denial!

So, I went off quite happily and confidently [that I'm actually going to do my 'revision' for final at home] back to home sweet home,Shah Alam. Like a bird flying back to its nest.Like a baby crawling back to his mama. I thought like always this time I will do the same. Nothing can make me doubt my decision of spending this so called study week at home but I was wrong. Where should I even start it...the moment I realized my foolishness is when...

On the bus,that very damn hot evening the air conditioner chose not to work. So there I was sweating, trying to get some sleep or pretend to as I don't like looking outside the window just because someone is sitting beside me[read : stranger!no luck = no single seat] I decided to continue reading Daisy's back in town by Rachel Gibson before somehow something struck my mind reminding to the distractions I will faced this 1 week 'holiday'. Maybe because the faces of friends who said the other night that 'I cant study at home, don't know how you pull it through' come flashes couple of time at the back of my mind.

At that point of time I'm sweating even more and my heart beats 7 times faster! What was I thinking, am I living in denial! Sure I agree with them, because I don't think I will lift a finger on my books or notes! When I didn't do that at my place in Mallacca[boring x 3] what made me think I will at my mini heaven[home!]

During my nerve shock period I didnt realised its home already.


First place I went[after salaming & hugs+kisses ayah&mama ofcourse] was the kitchen, just to see whether I'm right again!Yes,Mama cooked my favourite chicken dishes again.Not a single time did she forget to do that since I moved and have my weekends at home.Thanks Mama!:) Mama ajaking me for wedding this weekend,according to her this girl[our neighbour] is my friend and she is getting marry.If you say; saying hi and bye only once in your life to a person considered as a friend than let it be. Then Mama ask this and that, telling me this and that and after 4 weeks without them make me kind a laid back and listen and only listen.With this love I think I can start study anytime soon.We'll see.

Then, went straight to room where I know someone was there because looked like it've been cleaned up since the last time I was there.The floor looks shining, the AC's air more fresher, and the room smells great[not because I'm a messy girl but because the room besides mine have been sanitized as well!] I dont prefer other people do the cleaning workfor me, not for my room atleast but as that boy damn lazy than what to do. But at least yeay!I wont be smelling the 'kandang kambing' smell for quite sometime. A great start I must say, me and Boboy havent start fighting,YET! Perfect surrounding for me study mode.We'll see.


Freshing up myself .Unpacking my huge almost torn apart luggage.Try to remember something really important but couldnt to.The thinking process took a long time.After sets of pause and play..suddennly,PAPP[sound of me slapping my head]...




I left my Dell's wire at EP.This must be sign from GOD isnt it?That what most of normal -people who having final exam in 2 weeks would think- but not me! Thank GOD I have my ACER at home.Then I put back a big smile on my face.Lucky me.We'll see how lucky I'll be.



That night I should have started study, instead I watched delay game of Chelsea v.Barcelona with Ayah.What a stupid refree we had for a such important game.Too many fauls, so many hand balls, and there should have been numbers of penalty kick awarded to the Blues[Im not their supporter but just telling right things that should have done] .For me UEFA is like a mini World Cup in the world of football so when you lose such integrity there is no more fun watching it. Barca should have not win it and step to the final leg.I lose my chance of watching Terry slipped again in the final!hahahaha..Jokes apart Hiddink's boys deserved the spot better.I will start study tomorrow morning.We'll see.





10 am.The plan was 8am.Better late than never.Working day so empty house all belong to me, alone.The temptation of the remote,TV,the comfort of the sofa,etc all belong to me.How can I start study?I always wrong about myself being determined when it comes to study.For a change I thought this time will be different, Im wrong AGAIN!The car key is back in my hand.So after lunch vroomm I went looking for Mother's Day's presents.This year I have a clear vision of what I want to do and buy.Somehow because the 21 factor I have solid plan as well as solid financial support this time around.Back at late evening.I'll start at night then.We'll see.



Open my black diary,listing down stuff I want to settle in this 1 week.Ironically STUDY listed on top of my to-do list.Funnily, the process didnt even start YET!


Its 9pm,tired of doing nothing went down take my dinner and watch 'Princess Diaries 2 : Royal Engagement'[love Anne Hathaway!].Then Adam Lambert showed up on Idol show,who can say no to him!Yes!he's in top 3!Later that night when Im about to print the rest of Comp Law I notes Shahrukh shows up in Koffee with Karan at Star World.Tell me if I ever say NO to his charming+cute dimples!I'll go up and finished my printing,works and will start study later.We'll see.



Its 2am.








Black ink ran out of tank.









Yet another excuse.







And here Im sitting and blogging!Writing my next entry.The 1 million question is....




When will I start study?We'll see.




You unthankful girl, for all this time God and your lovely parents have given you so much and this is what you gave in return?LAZINESS!!!


me,will choose the right path.Soon!:)

No comments: