Tuesday, November 22, 2011

KTM.

When we are in a uncontrollable rage,we tend to think that we actually would/could do something about it. Until much later we realised nahh, I won't be able to do that simply because I don't the time,power nor the money.Sigh.

Like few days ago when I had to wait for 1 and a half hour for that darn KTM to reach my station,I cursed whoever responsible for that situation although for the fact I have no idea who is that WHOEVER. I wish 1 day there will be no more KTM and all of them will be replaced by LRT,Star,Monorel,Putra or whatever that moves way faster than that siput babi KTM.


Then when I had to literally fight for life to get into the ladies couch as if I'm running for gold in Olympic again I had this monologue that when I'm rich enough I will buy my own couch for every public transport.Then the reality hits me,'when you are rich,why the heck you want to buy a couch of train when you can afford a driver to drive you around?' Ya,its kinda true.


While waiting for my train I had successfully 'explored' New Delhi and Mumbai, I bought those 2 tour guide book at a store near me just to kill my time. Thanks to all the hours put together waiting for KTM my whole life I've been around the world for free.Yesterday I went to German and Hungary.


This is just merely ranting of a lady with anger over her country's public transport, talking about this actually reminds me how I drive my parents and friends crazy for the fact that I refer to every single type of train as KTM. Frankly, I never bother to know what's the difference.They all look the same for me.lol.


I need a chauffeur ;)

No comments: