There has been few happy occasions lately,especially the convocations of my girls.Although its not my turn yet but I'm indeed very proud and happy for all of them.They are my person,who always wish me well and pray for my success as well. It feels like just yesterday we were still in school,I grew up with these girls and I'm so glad and excited to get the chance to be there and shared their happiness on their convocation day.I'm blessed to share the warm love from their big family as well,congratulations again girls!Love you all and wish you all the very best with future undertakings :)
And Alhamdulillah,syukur Ya Allah after celebrated Along and Boboy's birthday yesterday.1st of November and my jaan Shah Rukh today I received the long awaited good news.Syukur again,after 5 long years I am now a Law graduate.Its a suspense final semester though,but I'm so grateful for His blessing and everything in between.It seems my 'work' starts tomorrow,hope I'll get through 1 phase at a time.Amin.



No comments:
Post a Comment