There was a time when Ksya always said I need to meet someone regarding my anger management issue,and that time I always stand up for myself in defence saying I didn't have any anger issue or whatsoever.I have a wonderful childhood, fabulous friends,amazing family and colourful life so where does this question even comes from? End up I'll always bash her up until she developed this syndrome which only physically abused kids had,I'm not kidding.This sounds funny,it does look funny every time I saw her funny face and gestures trying to avoid everytime I raise my hand even if its just for a soft touch.Think about it now make me gelak terguling-guling.At the end of the day most of them started to follow Ksya's hypothesis that I definitely having anger issue.Its really boiled me inside, sometimes counting numbers in my head does help me to cool down a bit, then I come to a conclusion that actually I'm just super duper easily irritated by people and a bit of short tempered.So since we just celebrated our Muslim's new year again I keep a resolution to train myself to be patient and like Ayah said everytime I had a fight with Boboy;'If its not true,why must you react and start a fight?' and like Nasy said,'People don;t change in a day' so both make me even stronger to strive for my goal.InsyaAllah.I don't need a heart attack at such young age do I.
Rise above hate.- John Cena-


No comments:
Post a Comment