I'm not normally an impolite person nor I'm rude(I think!except with family members that's a whole different story),so when I'm being one I realised it quite fast and apologize to those who concern but in some situations I just need to wear the mask and act like one in order to let other feels good about their self because they are indeed a good person. An advise from a wise friend of mine; in order to let go and make someone move on, we have to ignore them totally no matter how hurtful it can be, let them hate you for their own benefit and they will eventually depend less on their feelings towards you and slowly will focus on other things. And when they have come to their senses, they will then understand your intentions. That is my pure and only sincere intention. I'm sorry.
Let go.


No comments:
Post a Comment