Tuesday, October 4, 2011

As Destiny's Child's Emotion playing at the background,here I am sitting with mixed emotions of what is my real feeling since I'm now(not official until final results come out)granted with this freedom of not being a student anymore.For the last 3 days since our last paper,I've been spending quality and wonderful time with friends especially with my classmates of colourful characters from the special small batch January intake of 2008.Each and everyone of 31 of them leave footprints in either good or bad way in my life,I'm glad I know them but more blessed to have them as part of my family for the rest of my life.I barely sleep this past 3 days and that explains the record of 17 straight hours of sleeping today.Wake up with headache but with the same emo feeling of leaving this place,my room looks like a hurricane has hit it with junks all over the place.4 years of memories in this huge room,some to keep,some to give away and some are meant to be thrown away in order for me to keep moving forward.My view on Melaka in whole changed dramatically as I'm about to kiss farewell and goodbye,maybe the curse,the anger,the dissatisfaction towards this place is solely on reason of that we've been away from home heaven home but truthfully its actually a nice place once you explore it with people you love.


Less than 6 hours I'll reach home after a month but again less than 24 hours I'll leave it again for ME time,seriously need time to just chill and breathe and shall starts the process the thought of what's my plan for future.Not just important but I'll used this opportunity to come clean and say whatever been in my heart for the last 4 years with them.When these people been with me through thick and thin therefore I should be honest with them,that's the least I can do.Sadly our early plan could not be carried out due to some unfortunate events took place in between times but as long as we're having great time together who cares where we spend it together right.Back from vacation I'll have to settle a lot of delayed appointments,won't be home most of the time,really hope as new semester kick off I'll be home and just be with my family doing nothing.With hope that I would not be a student anymore at that time.Amin.Can't wait for Boboy's exam to finished so that we can have our family's vacation,feels like forever I've not meet them so hope everything's going to be fine.Until then,let's continue with this packing.Its raining heavily now,same goes in my heart as each notes,stuff,gifts,etc I'm packing has its own piece of memory.


Thank you for everything Melaka;especially life experinces which I'll never gain anywhere else:')

No comments: