This date 13 years ago when I was just 10 years old, a movie which continues to be my favourite ever movie until today was released.Since then KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI has joined the league of my ultimate love stories and KARAN JOHAR has me as his loyal fan for life.I personally think he is the best debut director Bollywood ever produced with 10 Filmfare awards in that year.Try to beat that!I fell head over heels again for Shah Rukh that time,and no doubt Kajol remains as my one and only favourite actress from the Indian fraternity.There's nothing that I dont like about the movie,absolutely nothing because from my eyes KKHH is perfect to the T.From my bias judgement this is an epic love story considering the fact I still can watch it again and again although I've watched for only God knows how many times.
With this I'm ending this entry with the most endearing quote that I love from the first time I heard Rahul said it in the movie;
"Hum ek baar jeete hai ek baar marte hai shadi bhi ek baar hoti hai aur pyaar...ek hi baar hota hai"
With this I'm ending this entry with the most endearing quote that I love from the first time I heard Rahul said it in the movie;
"Hum ek baar jeete hai ek baar marte hai shadi bhi ek baar hoti hai aur pyaar...ek hi baar hota hai"
Tum nahi samjoghe,aaj bhi kuch kuch hota hai



No comments:
Post a Comment