There was a phase in my life where I hated, despised, and detested my brother. Like SERIOUSLY. And now as we both grow up, nothing has changed much really. But being the wiser one I can say that now days I have slow down my role as ‘the mean bad elder sister’ and let him do all the thinking as what’s best for his life. That’s basically 1 of my mission this long break, to not to stressed up over petty things and keep calm even when I feel the need to jump on him and strangle him but I need to let go. As much as I’m over the moon about the calling from National Service(NS) there’s a tiny part in myself where I feel a bit worried about him handling the world outside, surviving among strangers and others since all this while we have provided him with almost every comfort an ungrateful brat ever wished for. Well I need to keep it positive, he’ll be fine I guess. He’s not a little boy anymore, he’s like 6 feet something, 3 times my size, and all his big talks come in handy now that he has the chance to prove he is capable of taking care of himself. I know my parents are damn worry too although they show a sign of happiness that their little boy is now in a mission to serve the country (exaggerate!) but deep down inside I just pray and hope that he will become more responsible (as if he is all this time!) and grow up to be a kind son who respects his parents and treat them like how normal children will do. That is my only wish.
I wanted so bad to join PLKN during my time but too bad I wasn’t selected!


No comments:
Post a Comment