Thursday, September 29, 2011

1 line

With this 1 line, it wrap up the 5 extraordinary years with this beautiful people who they called friends but for me they are the extended family I never had. With this 1 line I will carry those beautiful memories between us forever, till death do us apart that is. With this 1 line I hope in 1 more day to go I will say farewell and so long to my University life but a relation for life with these great souls which I'm grateful enough to find at the very beginning of my early adulthood. With this 1 line I'm going to cry my heart out because like a kid who doesn't want to go to school without her kindergarten's friends I feel alone exploring new world without them by my side. With this 1 line I'm going to embrace whatever awaits for me in the future and with this 1 line I will forever cherish our blessed friendship. Amin.

With this 1 line, I hope there will never be even 1 day where I have to live without the smiles and laughters of you girls; 'Can't imagine how's life going to be after 5 years having you in the house, now we won't having you walking with us to campus and back.But pretty sure exciting stuff is waiting your way out there!'.


Love them sincerely.

How's life going to be alone out there,that's the question.

Scared and freaking out(as usual) but I'm eager to go out and create my own stuff.It's about time I guess.

I'll be fine I guess.Hopefully.With all the prayers and wellwishes I believe I will succeed.InsyaAllah.

Ya Allah please let tomorrow's paper be my last FINAL final paper after 5 struggling years in the law school.Please.

With that 1 line I'm going to go all out.Amin.



Completed 16 years of being a student:')

No comments: