Such a bad timing for all my favourite series to kick off their latest season, after their long 3 months summer hiatus yayy they are all finally here starting tomorrow.They are 1 of the many reasons that keep me going for this final exam. Can't wait for it to end fast so that my holiday will be full with laughter,drama and tears thanks to the awesome-ness of all this series.

Grey's Anatomy known for its unbelievable music touch,1 of its kind. Their music director Alexandra Patsavas is my hero apart from the creator Shonda Rhimes.She's the mastermind for all the great songs selection,for the past 6 years(since the 1st season) I've discovered amazing talent who I don't think I'll heard if not for this show.She's the rock behind each song that has been picked which suits each scene perfectly.

How can a law student not be watching any legal drama right?At first Julianna Margulies is the only reason why I started watching (childhood's memory with ER and George Clooney).But then its add up to Josh Charles(as the sexy charming Will Gardner,who can say no that sultry brooding eyes?),Archie Panjabi(Kalinda is definitely my favourite,so mysterious yet to be unravel this new season),Christine Baranski (great actor with years of portfolio as an evidence), Matt Czuchry (crush since Gilmore Girl) and Alan Cumming (Eli Gold is the most interesting character in this drama,there is just something with guys with accent isn't it?hahaha). The Good Wife is also an Emmy's choice for the past 3 years.

1 big(straight,gay,multi-cultural,traditional) happy family.They say nothing is impossible,guess what.Its deadly IMPOSSIBLE for one to watch Modern Family without laughing until their jaw and stomach in pain.They say I'm funny,but I think they'll only know the real meaning of funny when they watch this family.They are THE epitome of funny.The best thing about them is that they are so funny with a straight face.My father would never get why we(Boboy&me) love this show and couldn't stop laughing hysterically each time we watched it.
p/s: Was watching Emmy's yesterday just to find out whether my favourite 'family' win anything,and yes they did!The best ensemble casts for comedy and Phil&Claire Dunphy (Ty Burell & Julie Bowen) won best supporting actor and actress in a comedy drama.Bravo!

Been watching since my early teenage-hood,they never failed to surprised me each season and its quite sad they are coming to its end already with this 8th season.They made housewives sound so cool and not such a bad idea, for me atleast.

My life stars and ends with music. How can 1 not like a musical drama/movie?Life is so life-less without music.Plus Mr.Schue is like the hottest teacher ever!How I wish my school back then have a Glee club and a cool teacher like him.Most characters are leaving after this new season so I don't know whether my loyalty will still be there, hoping for more screen times for Santana and Brittany,they are so cute and mean together!

I look up to Barney,he's the sole or maybe major(because I love Ted,Marshall,Lily&Robin too) reason why I love this show.If only there's a female version of Barney I can totally relate with,he loves a person the best he knows without expecting nor promising much.That's how 1 should love anyone.'When I feel sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead' Barney is so awesome!
Ok back to misery;Evidence Law,Criminal Procedure Law & Professional Practise are the only 'shows' I should be watching now!


No comments:
Post a Comment