The word of this week is stupid. The same apply for the week before. And the one before that. Maybe it should be named THE word of this semester. I feel so stupid every time his/her tutorial finished. I feel stupid for not be able to respond for such simple question. I feel so stupid for just sitting there and give wrong replies after another. Why just me even them who we considered the front benchers sighing of how they also feel stupid. Then they would remind us how great the batch that was just graduated; how easy would KC, Ju-li, Andrew, Colin, Shobna akka, etc answer those queries. We feel stupid and hopeless and the only thing we can do with the election form is just to stare at it thinking what the next smart step is.
Feeling discouraging never a good feeling to be carry out throughout the rest of our student life, above that it’s never good to feel stupid.
Feel like ages since the last time I feel stupid.


No comments:
Post a Comment