Friday, July 16, 2010

The best part time job: LIVING IN DENIAL

Among the days in this week when I felt like a well known actor, celebrities’ wife or superstar football player’s girlfriend is when people telling, texting, or messaging me about these....


1) Kak Hana: Eh, your boyfriend in NST.
What? The seniors were reading newspapers in the law lib and they saw news about MY ShahRukh Khan, few minutes later the paper clipping was out of everyone’s sight as you know someone-who-shouldn’t-be-named already cut it.


2) The Girls: Weyh, you are on the covers/in the newspapers! There’s something about you and SRK.
What? ‘You’ here is referred to Kajol (yes, the real one)


3) KL: LOL Congratulations...now you’re a step-mom. CR.Jr welcome to this world!!
What? Cristiano Ronaldo announced to the world that ‘we’ just had a son together*sigh* *there goes my secret identity*. The same day also I announced to them ‘our’ son is named after the combination of our names Cheda+Cristiano Ronaldo = CrisDaDi DO (DO as in for honour of the famous CR’s ad ‘So DO I’ hahaha)


4) SK: Ranbir’s infront of today’s paper.
What? It’s a signal for me to go law lib and grab MY Ranbir as fast as I could, so sorry for those who read them after me because from page 21 you will go straight to page 23.


5) ZR: TV2/3/ch Astro now!
What? ‘MY’ SRK/Kajol’s movies were on air.


6) PS: i) So cute YOUR SRK says ‘Good night’ in Malay in Don.
ii) Your SRK in My Name Is Khan recite AQ for real is it? I’m so impressed.
What? She borrows my DVDs and was commenting /asking about SRK’s performances.


7) THEM: Do you know....CR...SRK...KAJOL....BOLLYWOOD...vagera vagera even before they finished their sentences I would answer YES, dear I know and will continue giving non-stop trivia. hehehe.






When the truth is I’m just a moving Bollywood library. That’s the only part where I’m not living in denial, doing something we LOVE can be so much FUN!



Not so guilty feeling:)

No comments: