Why or why I keep thinking of certain 5 letters word? Is it because of the mega sales going on around the nation, or maybe it’s because of the Audi R8 & Porsche Cayenne I just saw on the road? Or is it because Europe, Mumbai and Old Trafford continue calling me from far? But I strongly feel it is because the Elles, Guess’, Sembonias, etc handbags I had my eyes on last week. Basically Im craving for more money these days.
Every now and then I keep myself busy thinking about how to get more money as a student? Although there are bundle of works to be done my mind just can seems to let it go. Is there something that I would do passionately without burdening me, got or not works like that? BTW, I don’t have any working experience, my dad won’t let me work for night shift, my parents will not know if I get the work because they totally against it, can I get RM5 per hour and the place have to be near my house at Taman Bunga Raya so that I don’t need to take cab or bus? Anyone who has vacancy, call me although I think the description above might lessen my chance getting an employer anytime soon!
Without even realizing it last week I felt the same excitement as the girls when they say PTPTN is about to deposit next payment,but after 5 minutes I literally can feel a slap on my face; " Cheda, you dont apply for PTPTN remember?". Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Well this I-need-more-cash sickness getting worst after recession, before, if Ayah deposit RM1k for the month I'll take time to zeroing it but now before the money can breathe in my account they disappeared already T_T
So many things going on with life now, and all of them needs money. Without radio at Malacca house I can’t seem to survive or be genuinely happy. I need my radio! It been months since last time I won something neither through T.V, magazines or radio contests. And life does suck big time because of that. Not winning something for months killing me softly inside, I never denied of how contestholic I am. People has problem because of love life or exam around the corner but I’m depressed of not winning anything. As I had plan nothing going to stop me enjoying my life as I became 21 so I need to work hard towards it. More adventures waiting for me out there!
me,like Pepsi keep ‘Ask for more’ and more MONEY! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment