In Love with you.
With you beside me,
My heart sings a song,
Without you,
My music is gone.
If I have you with me,
I have everything,
If you're gone,
There's not a thing here.
To have you with me,
is to live a wonderful dream,
When you're around,
it feels like, I've found every joy,
When you're gone, happiness doesn't satisfy me.
It's my life that's asking...for you
When you're with me,
I can find my way,
When you're gone,
there is no path.
When you're here,
There is everything,
Without you, who's left,
If you're with me,
every moment is bliss.
When you're with me,
I feel even the breeze has the colour of love,
When you're gone,
life is without spirit,
When I found you,
I found life.
Tum Ho Tho, 18th June 2009.
me, love humming this:)
With you beside me,
My heart sings a song,
Without you,
My music is gone.
If I have you with me,
I have everything,
If you're gone,
There's not a thing here.
To have you with me,
is to live a wonderful dream,
When you're around,
it feels like, I've found every joy,
When you're gone, happiness doesn't satisfy me.
It's my life that's asking...for you
When you're with me,
I can find my way,
When you're gone,
there is no path.
When you're here,
There is everything,
Without you, who's left,
If you're with me,
every moment is bliss.
When you're with me,
I feel even the breeze has the colour of love,
When you're gone,
life is without spirit,
When I found you,
I found life.
Tum Ho Tho, 18th June 2009.
me, love humming this:)


No comments:
Post a Comment