This year will be the last time I said 'this by far the best birthday party ever' because each year its getting better,happier and meaningful. The surprise 21st Birthday Party last night had been craved inside my heart forever for many reasons, and I believe I've made right decision. May HE guide me along the way,amin.Every moment of my life I thank GOD for each bless because without family and friends I don't think I will have this smile on my face.I may not be the PDA (public display affection) type of person,but they all deserved my love simply by staying by my side for all this time and without showing it I know they feel and knew it deep down inside. Most important for keep loving me the way I am. Thank you so much to all of you[you know who you are]and LOVE from the bottom of my heart.
me,21 years old today!:)


No comments:
Post a Comment