~Puzzles of 5 Damai 2005~
26th.May.09 : Kabhi kabhi,lalala(my sms tone that is) 1 new message just poured in myinbox, "You are invited to join the craziness of reunion of 5Damai
2005 at Sunway Pyramid,6th June 09.Please be aware that we
are going to bowl until we drop."
Then and then in 1 breathe I named and listed all my 24 classmates[ex], 1 by 1 faces and antiques come flashing inside my tiny little head.Owh,we had so much fun back then.I always stand by my statement of how 2004 & 2005 made my life unexpectedly fun and miserable at the same time. Yet I love and cherish it forever. Those 2 years flew so fast that the impacts still have on me.
For the next 30 minutes : Same messages pouring in my inbox, basically we were forwarding the same content to all of us and kinda expressing our excitement in meeting each other after 4 years. Ok its the biggest lie ever!We do meet occasionally but for certain people I do havent saw their faces since the last day of our togetherness in 2005, at Gemy's BBQ to be precise after our exam was over. Yes, its after the ceremony where we burnt our add math books,hahaha.
For the whole week : One by one dropping their names and couldn't join the reunion. As it is a term break so its obvioulsy time for everyone to spend for a vacation or holiday or just sweet time for themselves only.We do deserved that dont we. We cant blame them.So I get the picture of the so called reunion and decided to rename it as a mini reunion.We can consider ourselves lucky even if 7 people turn up.I do have high hope for those 3 people who planned this gathering.
Last week when the guys a.k.a the reunion planner texted to inform about the form 5 reunion lots of feelings mixed and give me the attack of what to say-what to wear-how to act- syndrome. I know most them since the tender age because being a Shah Alamian my whole life[though were born in KL and spent early childhood there] we were practically living in a same neighborhood. But its not the same feeling if you'd grow up, older,much mature and wiser and all the old memories tend to come back and fill up every inch of space in your head. Believe me the bad ones always popped the earliest, literally you saw all the images of those time.Yikess! Some bad decisions had been taken, some worst words had been spoken, some wrong alliances had been built which clearly cannot be taken back.So it explains the butterflies inside my stomach. I'm desperately wants to feel good about myself [as I was this lack of confidence & self esteem girl when it comes to fashion or even being around fashion conscious people,always will be]
The B Day : Surprisingly[not so,just being a drama queen I always am] it turn up quite well.Great I must say. I have the best time ever, enjoyed cracking jokes and craps with my partner in crap(cva,my best buddy who sat beside me during schooling days) laughing with the guys over small things or the stupidity/clumsiness of us looking for a parking place as well as our car after it ends.Duhhh!Almost 2 bloody-sweaty hour we spend at the basement.Hahahaha.Its tiring but somehow this is 1 of the day that wont get vanished in my memory and get the special place inside my heart. We bowled and try our hands on archery(love new adventure,it does hurt though T_T), but must admit that if all 24 of us can make it it will be more sweeter and havoc!Although I doubt the havoc part as its only takes 2 Cs to do the job who is Cheda+Cva = CUN + CRAZY :P
Well, people who can put the biggest,sweetest,widest smile on my face do placed somewhere in my heart and that is what 5 Damaians mean to me. I wish and pray all of us a brighter future and successful life waiting ahead of us.Amin.
The B Day : Surprisingly[not so,just being a drama queen I always am] it turn up quite well.Great I must say. I have the best time ever, enjoyed cracking jokes and craps with my partner in crap(cva,my best buddy who sat beside me during schooling days) laughing with the guys over small things or the stupidity/clumsiness of us looking for a parking place as well as our car after it ends.Duhhh!Almost 2 bloody-sweaty hour we spend at the basement.Hahahaha.Its tiring but somehow this is 1 of the day that wont get vanished in my memory and get the special place inside my heart. We bowled and try our hands on archery(love new adventure,it does hurt though T_T), but must admit that if all 24 of us can make it it will be more sweeter and havoc!Although I doubt the havoc part as its only takes 2 Cs to do the job who is Cheda+Cva = CUN + CRAZY :P
Well, people who can put the biggest,sweetest,widest smile on my face do placed somewhere in my heart and that is what 5 Damaians mean to me. I wish and pray all of us a brighter future and successful life waiting ahead of us.Amin.
me,LOVE 5Damai always :)


No comments:
Post a Comment