OK,that supposed to turn out or to at least give the rough idea of me wanting+seeking(desperately!)more money to cover all my expenses; that is not splurging into more and more shopping need to be highlighted here!But more for me exploring the adventure side of me. Without cold hard cash(sufficiently enough!) I would never get my hands on those dirty&challenging activities(not as dirty as what you are thinking!); wall climbing at extreme park,paintball,archery and go-kart at Sunway are literally screaming my name since 2-3 years ago, trying new recipes for me to excelled my baking skills, getting my collectible items,etc. Get the idea? What I'm trying to indicates here is that I cant think any of what I love to do without involving money! Not single one. All of them needs money to back them up.
I feel stuck, seems like obstacles coming between me and my wishes although the distance was like between a step of a tiny little drain. Recession sucks big time man! I'm on the verge of accepting whatever coming my way, even if the kindergarten near my house wants to hired a babysitter for these 2 weeks but like the people around me says "You're crazy for thinking there is actually anyone wanted a part time worker for just about 2 weeks". While I'm stranded here broke(literally) I've been thinking the kind of part time job that listed in my wish-list[that's totally a different story all together though] T_T
This holiday is a meaningless one because every time I went out all I can do is stare but not touch. Its all in my mind.
With a lot of things happening at 1 breathe now days I cant afford to ask from Ayah every single time so when Pza planted the idea of job-hunting for next sem part time job Im so in it dude!Thinking of being an ice-cream girl at that shop in Melaka Mall, rm5 for an hour quite Although the first reaction from the parents would certainly be a 'NO' but I need to balance everything up and find the way to a more independence life towards the 21st year old life*hint*. I've already signed Ayah as my financial supporter for MU's game as well for the 'Merchant of Bollywood' at Istana Budaya on July so I'll live him alone for the moment..hehe*evil laugh*
Plus there is no big contest going on that offerring cash that I can join so 1 close door there but fingers are crossed hoping another will be open soon. So until next time, with or without money I will keep writing.
I feel stuck, seems like obstacles coming between me and my wishes although the distance was like between a step of a tiny little drain. Recession sucks big time man! I'm on the verge of accepting whatever coming my way, even if the kindergarten near my house wants to hired a babysitter for these 2 weeks but like the people around me says "You're crazy for thinking there is actually anyone wanted a part time worker for just about 2 weeks". While I'm stranded here broke(literally) I've been thinking the kind of part time job that listed in my wish-list[that's totally a different story all together though] T_T
This holiday is a meaningless one because every time I went out all I can do is stare but not touch. Its all in my mind.
With a lot of things happening at 1 breathe now days I cant afford to ask from Ayah every single time so when Pza planted the idea of job-hunting for next sem part time job Im so in it dude!Thinking of being an ice-cream girl at that shop in Melaka Mall, rm5 for an hour quite Although the first reaction from the parents would certainly be a 'NO' but I need to balance everything up and find the way to a more independence life towards the 21st year old life*hint*. I've already signed Ayah as my financial supporter for MU's game as well for the 'Merchant of Bollywood' at Istana Budaya on July so I'll live him alone for the moment..hehe*evil laugh*
Plus there is no big contest going on that offerring cash that I can join so 1 close door there but fingers are crossed hoping another will be open soon. So until next time, with or without money I will keep writing.
me, waiting for Genie to granted my wishes :)


2 comments:
I am definitely going to keep an eye on all the ice cream girls at the mall... lol. And how come you didn't join up for the orientation committee? They pay very well, meals included, I hear.
Anyway, all the best with the treasure hunt. :)
If u call rm15 is a lot than Im not going to agree with it..I wont sacrifice my only 'long' holiday for the OC!Dont just checkout the ice cream girls,buy from them ok!haha:p
btw luq,what happened 2 ur plan?
Post a Comment