Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Kay Sera Sera...

When I was just a little girl(YOUNGER that is not SMALLER),
I ask my mother(NEVER) what would I be,
Will I be pretty (YES!) will I be rich ( YES!!),
And here what she said to me,
Kay Sera Sera,
Whatever will be will be,
The future not us to see,Kay Sera Sera.

p/s : Despite the horrible pitching and lyrics[sorry] I really adore this song during my growing up years. Why just in the past even now I can relate to this sweet and simple sort of lullaby.

Love it for the fact that its kinda asking ourselves of how sure are we about our future?Are we going to achieved what we have planned since we were like 12?Have we taken all the necessary steps in order to reach our ambitious wishes?Thousands of questions floating in our mind because we are actually damn scared of how our future will be shaped up. I am one of those millions of people who always wanted to turn back time so I could mend and repair some mistakes that I've done which I thought if I did it the other way around my life would be much more sweeter,happier and successful than now.

This song somehow popped and get me humming all day since I know that results are coming out. Its a normal thing for us [students] to get mini heart attack each time the little bird spread the news of that tomorrow is actually our exam's results coming out. Everyone kinda freaking out, gasping for air, and regret that we started study/revision pretty late last. But take my words,once we get our results and if once again GOD have some mercy on us this time we will sort of forget all this feeling and repeat the same old same habit for next semester. Because that's how we are! That's how a normal teenager[early adulthood I would say] and students would act. Not something that we can be proud of but it's how it meant to be.

Just pray and hope I will get THAT 1 sign shows me that it's high time for me to change for good. One thing that is consistently knocking our mind is what's in store for me after all this ended? Will I have job?Stability in financial? Will I eventually drive a Porsche Cayenne or a 7 series or even a super bike Hayabusa?[LOVE CARS & HUGE BIKES & SPEED]How about relationship,would there be my prince charming?Can I pay back all my parents' sacrifices? Its always successfully petrified me each and every single time. But what Imran told yesterday was such a treat, kinda calm me down a bit.

He asks us to believe him and in us that everything going to be OK! Whatever you are worrying about now, it's going to look silly in the future once you accomplished what you had plan. As long as we put all out possible efforts, put our everything and heart[literally] in the thing that we are working out on, its going to turn out just fine. All will be OK. We should have some resistant but just have faith in ourselves that it will be OK. Phewww, I want and am believing in his words. Jealous in others' success made me want to work harder, The Climb by Miley Cyrus does give me the inspiration of how I want my life to be.

Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute is for sure 1 of my future plan, its in conjunction of my big fat dream of becoming a Film Director. So what if I'm not from the fraternity, I have so much passion and enthusiastic in reaching for my dream. Why cant I be the Lawyer cum Movie Director, I know I have what it takes even if I dont I will learn and get it right 1 day.Amin. All I need is love and prayers from all the people around me.

For now all my heart is pounding for is the 4th semester's results.

me,wishing all a MIRACLE for tomorrow :)

No comments: