
Went for a date with IK 2 years in a row give me a bit of glimpse of deja'vu. Not quite sure whether its a good or a bad one,but 1 thing I'm sure this Friday almost a perfect one thanks to a slice of heaven from 'Just Heavenly'. Almost gave up hope and could'nt care less to celebrate but they never failed to make me smile nor to calm me especially in my emo days (which is quite a lot!), so more than my heart I need to take care of theirs.Took me 4 years to learn the art of how to go home beg-less for the weekend,feels incomplete but I control myself not to pack every single thing except for my new handbag *squeel with joy* Ok,1st dinner at home after 4 weeks of my final semester *fingers crossed* well spent in Melaka. Last day being a 21 years old (AGAIN! for the 2nd time) gotta plan what I'm gonna achieve *try* all the way next year.I bet this will be fun...figuring out itsekf will take ages!
To be honest, birthdays aren't my favourite days in a year. Like seriously! Surprises no matter how thoughtful and sweet they can be, they still give me the feeling of being a hostage where people jumping out from the dark, shouting and singing together with their smilling faces. Somehow that can be quite scary, especially when I'm completely unaware of any signs and I dress like cr*p as if I'm coming back from aerobic class, beaten up exhausted with sweat all over. Arghhh,depressing! Ah well,at least looking at the good side of it are the great memories created from it :)


No comments:
Post a Comment