There will come a phase when you feel you are done being sad, crying your heart out and all the emo thing and suddenly there's a new fresh spirit pushing you towards happiness regardless whether it's your genuine feeling or not. We just need to suck it up, life is too short so be happy or else you'll regret the time you are wasting thinking about others' happiness when they don't even give a shit about your feeling nor do they respect your sincere effort.
At times when I feel bad in doing something I had to do half halfheartedly instead of willingly I do need to hear the 'harsh yet true' words like what I've heard today like 'Can you not be so weak?','Can you stop worrying about that person,that person doesn't even care about you so suck it up!','Sorry to say but you are such a cry baby,be strong woman!Nothing can be solved with that tears', and etc. Yes I know we can close our eyes so that we don't have to see the people we don't want to see but I can't just shut my heart to stop having the feeling I have. Its so not me, how I wish I can control my feeling and my emo-ness. Believe me I'm on the road towards progress,so for now I'm trying my best to suck it up! Funnily I have reached the phase where I don't feel like breaking down instead I feel like lets enjoy the final moments we have together. So yeah Cheda, you better suck it up!Every moment in my life reminds me to very special quotes that I learn from movies(hell yeah,I'm a movie buff!) or the series I'm addicted to(hell yeah,I'm a couch potato!A fat one indeed!) like this particular moment I like to quote Ellen Pompeo's role:
'There is a reason I said I'd be happy alone. It wasn’t because I thought I would be happy alone. It was because I thought if I loved someone and then it fell apart, I might not make it. It's easier to be alone. Because what if you learn that you need love? And then you don't have it. What if you like it? And lean on it? What if you shape your life around it? And then it falls apart? Can you even survive that kind of pain? Losing love is like organ damage. It's like dying. The only difference is, death ends. This? It could go on forever' . -Meredith Grey,Grey's Anatomy-
Love will come through; it’s just waiting for you. I will love you even when I hate you.


No comments:
Post a Comment