Now that we have 6 subjects as a 3rd year Law student I’m thinking about dropping the middle name for real. No more playing around, must go fast and register at the Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara (JPN) and thinking about bringing all the girls (won’t name them as they know who they are as we have been sharing this name for quite a long time now) and it’s about high time for us to change it for something better and meaningful which won’t cost our life nearing the results day.
So please no more MALAS as my middle name starting (AGAIN!) this semester. I promise myself that I would never have to look back and say “I wish I put some more effort back then, I wish I didn’t FBking and on9ing too much back then, I wish I started revising early before final, I wish I make Ayah&Mama happier because they deserved every bits of it, I wish I go to library for better purposes, I wish this..I wish that...So, yes this time I wish I start the day with the right set of mind. Till the end of semester (we’ll see) let me at least try to digest the names of my subject before go to the super thick text books and acts! May God and force be with us especially going through the nights where literally the beds screaming for our names.
BCO3624 - COMPANY LAW II
BDL3624 - LAND LAW II
BEQ3624 - EQUITY AND TRUST II
BIC2614 - ISLAMIC CONSTITUTIONAL LAW
BLT3624 - LAW AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY II
BPI3624 - PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL LAW II


2 comments:
all the best! company law and public int law are the most fun subjects! LOL. have fun : )
thanks juli,all the best to u too!really?u don't meant it don't u?lol as our 1st class of company today quite.................................lost,for me atleast..tc:D
Post a Comment