Friday, June 4, 2010

7 days countdown!

My heart beating so fast now days only for 2 reasons,ok make it 3. First is that I'm freaking nervous waiting for THE results which hold my future,literally. I guess being a studentswe will never EVER changed,we study at the very last hour and regret it AGAIN and AGAIN and started promise to God(most of the time ridicioulious things) and ourself(seriously,who are we trying to fool?!) but then repeat the same foolish thing for coming exam.

"IpassedallofthepapersIpromisetoGodthatI'lltrytobeagoodpersonforthe
next7yearsmeansIwontdoanythingillegalhopefullyAmin."



Secondly, I think too much about practically everything. Wondering uncertain things in life can give me headache as well heartache.


The best exciting part is the 3rd thing in the list,its 7 days before World Cup people!Sleepless nights around the corner(I bet my mom would be the happiest if I could stay up for Qiamullail,solat hajat,etc something like that.Sorry,I'll try) And thanks alot to Afif and Abg Azli for the jerseys, now for sure I'm in WC mode all the way!Loving this season of WC!EnglandPortugalSpainArgentinaBrazil please,we are counting on you guys!




Rooney




Ronaldo



Kaka


Torres



Messi



Football is part of my life :)

No comments: